The Screaming Circuits Difference
We're reinventing electronics manufacturing in North America. It's now fast, accurate, and at your beck and call. Forget massive nameless, faceless old-world assembly lines. At Screaming Circuits, electronics assembly is human friendly, Internet friendly, and a personal priority.
We build prototypes lightning fast for Corporate America, Government, and Education. And, we build small to medium volumes for Makers and start-ups - with no NRE or commitments required.
- Online, real-time turnkey PCB assembly quote and order - parts, fab and assembly in one quote
- All machine placed SMT assembly, whether you need a single board or a few thousand
- Turn-times as quick as 24 hours from when we get your parts and files
At Screaming Circuits, the electronics assembly needs of engineers, Makers, and students aren't an afterthought. They're a priority.
- Full-Proto service: When speed is what you need
- Short-Run service: When you need lower cost with quality and convenience
Screaming Circuits History
Screaming Circuits was founded in 2002 specifically to build prototypes for design engineers.
- We were the first to offer dedicated prototype assembly
- The first to offer online instant quote and ordering
- The first of offer 24 hour assembly
- The first to offer full turn-key with instant online quote and order
Screaming Circuits is a division of Milwaukee Electronics, a 60 year old contract manufacturer based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
We've built boards that have gone up into space, down into the ocean and everywhere in between.