It's All About You, The Engineer
Screaming Circuits® is a pioneer in the online quick-turn prototype pc board assembly market. Our mission is to solve electronic assembly problems for you:
- Do you need to cut a week or two out of your design schedule?
- Do you need to get those really tiny or super big parts on your board?
- Can't get the time of day from your production pcb assembly shop?
We assemble prototype and short-run production pc boards in an environment backed by 50 years of world-class electronic assembly manufacturing experience, and dedicated to managing the uncertainties of prototyping.
What's so special about Screaming Circuits? A lot of people can assemble pcb prototypes, so why is Screaming Circuits different?
- It's our approach to the problem: We don't want you to conform to us like a traditional electronic assembly manufacturer does. We have built our processes around your job. It is part of our mission to be flexible and adaptable.
- We don't mix proto assembly with production: Your job is our priority. You will never be bumped down in priority for a volume job. We have a production division, but they have their own equipment and systems and we have ours dedicated to just the small-volume.
- We want to do this: Most manufacturers today, even those outside of the US, don't want to deal with prototypes or low-volume work - they treat it like it is an unwanted burden. This is what we do and we love it.
Crunch Time: Handling Your Crisis Is What We DO
Our electronic assembly technical capabilities include machine placed SMT down to 0201 components, fine-pitch parts, BGA and leadless parts; board finishes such OSP and ENIG; board types such as rigid, flex, rigid-flex, ceramic and metal core; and virtually any layer count or board size.
With our patented (U.S. Patent 7,475,472) process, we can place parts off of any length cut strips - we don't need reels. But, if you want us to, we can use full reels and Digi-Key's digi-reels.
With parts such as 0201 passives and 1,000+ lead BGAs, it is simply not practical to hand assemble a prototype pc board any more. Yet, the time constraints for the design engineer are even tighter than they used to be.
Screaming Circuits was started in 2003 as a division of MEC (Milwaukee Electronics Companies) to serve the needs of design engineers in the prototyping stage working with today's generation of parts and shrinking design cycles. We have our own dedicated prototype line but are co-located in the same building with MEC Northwest and can share expertise and industry experience.